Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Exam Next Tuesday! Objectives, review ideas

We'll have our astronomy exam next Tuesday.  Generally it will cover chapters 7 & 8, plus address your understanding and application of significant figures.  This is our 2nd multi-chapter unit test this semester; you should start studying NOW.
I also would like to announce that if you did poorly on your Earth-Moon-Sun quiz then I am willing to submit the grade on your test (percentage) for that quiz as well; if you demonstrate with a higher grade that you have since learned the concepts involved.  See me after tests are handed back if you want to use this option; I can't do all of them automatically.

Here are four things you should definitely do to review besides reviewing your notes and re-reading the chapter:

1: List of objectives officially covered in this unit (most are from Missouri, some are from me)

2: The Earth-Moon-Sun quiz constructed response that you already had (but all four classes' quizzes are here to practice!)

3: Upcoming TGT review game
3a. (here's the old version)
4: Also I would recommend doing the chapter reviews (red and blue sections) for both chapter 7 & 8.  The answers are in my teacher's edition, which is in the classroom, available for you anytime, before school, in class, after school...  No excuse to not try these out and check your answers.



No comments:

Post a Comment